Welcome to SAC’s Friendship Cafe.
“Where Homemade is Best!”
Walk into SAC’s Friendship Cafe and smell the rich scent of a whole turkey being baked from scratch, knowing that the gravy is made from scrapings of the turkey pan. There are real potatoes from Minnesota and fresh creamed cabbage that’s to die for. Smell the aroma of our delicious creamy wild rice soup and desserts baked from scratch. We also offer egg bake made with flavorful combinations that melt in your mouth. Dessert is always topped off with Columbia Swedish coffee.
Did you know . . .
- Our Cafe is open to the public. We welcome all, young and old.
- We are located in the City Center Mall, next door to the Cambridge city offices and police department.
- Breakfast hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., Monday through Thursday.
- Lunch hours are from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday.
- Meals range in price from $4.50 to $7.00.
- We offer catering and party arrangements at our site.
- Our “daily special” and “soup” changes daily.
- We also offer five sandwich choices: grilled hamburger, turkey or ham wrap, grilled broccoli & cheese melt, grilled reuben sandwich and turkey blt. A baked egg dish served with fruit and artisian bread plus other salads tops off our menu.
- We offer a homemade daily soup with a side of SAC’s artisan bread.
- Friday breakfast is served from from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Friday lunch is served from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.